ESSENTIAL BUSINESS STILL HIRING LOTS OF PEOPLE NEEDED!
WE ALSO NEED PEOPLE FOR VISALIA, MERCED, THE REST OF THE VALLEY AND SAN JOSE (would require relocation)
"4 year college degree required " -
"sales training" "management training"
Largest International "Electrical" Distributor of Commercial and Industrial Supplies. LED Lighting, "Solar Systems and other Renewables" , Robotics.
We need people now and for all of 2020 and beyond
Our Client has branches at 750 locations nationwide and overseas even more.
401K, Bonuses, Commisions, Profit Sharing Paid Annually plus even more.....
No Previous Experience in the Industry Necessary But a Plus if you do have experience. Our Client trains you to do it all including running one of their branches and earning lots of money and having Fun Doing it!
- We are looking for entry level college graduates who can stand out and be a part of the growth plans in the organization's future. "This is a career path."
For those candidates who want to make a difference, this training program is a highly structured development course which is designed to prepare candidates for Branch Management. As part of our training program, you'll learn the Solar Systems as well as the electrical distribution business:
- On the job, through home study and in our formalized training classes.
This challenging program requires a strong commitment from selected participants.
All interested applicants should be self-motivated, sales oriented, a leader, and possess an entrepreneurial spirit.
In training, the salary is up to $45,000 a year. Once the candidate has graduated from the program and becomes an account manager, annual salaries have the potential to go to Six Figures and beyond "The Sky is the Limit" to include Profit Sharing plus commissions and bonuses.
- Hired candidates will need to have a commitment to the learning process that this program demands
- . Successful trainees should be motivated by a desire to become a manager and make a lasting contribution to our company.
Previous Sales experience is required. Please include on your resume
- Four Year College Degree, ideally in Business, Economics, Communications or any related liberal arts field.
- The ability to lift 50 pounds is required during the training phase that teaches you how to manage warehouse inventory.
- If interested in this opportunity, please attach with your application a copy of your resume as a Word or PDF document