Aircraft Interiors Engineer "Fire Suppression" and "Oxygen Systems"
Note: Our Client has other Maintenance Hubs in North Carolina and Memphis and other locations.
The Aircraft Interiors Engineer develops and modifies engineering documents needed to keep our Client's fleet of aircraft interiors safe, compliant to regulatory requirements, and configured to the needs of the Air Carrier. This individual also provides‘real time’ troubleshooting assistance for in-service issues. Expertise in the areas of Fire Suppression and Oxygen Systems
- Expertise in the areas of "Fire Suppression" and "Oxygen Systems"
- Understand and ability to use LOPA and other engineering drawings.
- Working knowledge of Aircraft and Component Maintenance Manuals.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office to include Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to multi task
- Good communication skills
- Must pass a background check and pre-employment drug screen
- Must have authorization to work in the U.S. as defined in the Immigrations Act of 1986