Project Executive - Electrical Construction
Reports To: Divisional Manager
Position Summary: Manage group of 2-4 Project Managers. Ensure that the group fulfills role of Project Management, while continuing to manage projects. Project management including negotiating, estimating, planning, scheduling and cost engineering of "electrical construction projects" .
- Manage group and bring in electrical construction work. Manage work through to a successful and profitable completion.
- Work with group to continually display the technical, human and conceptual skills required to be a successful Project Manager.
- Ensure that all Client's projects and contractual commitments are met and performed professionally.
- Manage the Client's resources which include support personnel, materials, and the associated paperwork requirements.
- Ensure that all Client processes and procedures are followed.
- Ensure that Client has a successful project and a satisfied customer.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- College degree in related field preferred although not required.
- 5-10 years of project management at 2 million dollar plus annually.
- Professional written and oral communication skills. Knowledge of Microsoft Project software.
- Specialized Knowledge, Licenses etc.
- Design/build, pricing and equipment productivity, derivation of labor rates, take off from plans and specs.