Environmental Health and Safety Manager
WE ARE AN ESSENTIAL BUSINESS HIRING NOW!
is a full-service environmental consulting firm with expertise in all aspects of environmental consulting
, including: environmental due diligence, environmental engineering, site assessment and remediation
, environmental health and safety (EH&S)
, industrial hygiene, hazardous building material assessments, emergency response
, and multi-media sampling and related field services. They are a national company headquartered on the East Coast, with branch offices throughout the USA
Role: Senior EHS Manager
Location: Santa Clara, CA
Employment Type: Full-Time
Our Client is looking for a full-time Senior EHS Manager and
for their branch in Northern California. We are looking for someone who is highly motivated by the cultivation of long-term and mutually rewarding relationships with clients and
business partners, and who takes personal responsibility to ensure shared success.
The Senior EHS Manager will work with existing clients on their EHS programs and will also develop business with new and existing clients. Your responsibilities will be split between technical EHS consulting, business development, project management, and client
management. You will provide technical leadership, mentor others and may manage staff over time.
• 15+ years experience in consulting environment with BS and MS. Chemical engineer registration preferred.
• Registration as a Certified Safety Professional (CSP) and Certified Industrial Hygienist (CIH) a plus.
• Expertise working on a wide range of projects within the Environmental Health and Safety (EHS) field.
• Experience with process hazards analysis and the development of procedures to manage hazards within the workplace.
• Experienced with EHS audits and assessments at a variety of R&D and manufacturing sites in the electronics and biotechnology industries
• Experience working with hazardous materials and hazards control in laboratory environments and manufacturing facilities.
• Experience evaluating the applications of Building and Fire Codes and hazardous materials management regulations to industrial EHS applications and operations.
• Experience providing regulatory interpretation for chemically intensive production processes, waste treatment, hazardous materials and hazardous waste management systems.
• Experience as a technical liaison with regulatory agencies for EHS issues associated with A&E design and facilities construction projects.
• Well versed with California regulatory framework.
• Expertise in the preparation of proposals and cost estimates.
• Excellent as a project manager and as a client relationship manager.
• Extensive list of industry contacts and experience as a point of contact for client business services.
• Ability to serve as a Business Development leader for our Client in Northern California.
Our Client is a great place to work and we offer a team-oriented environment and we foster a positive attitude towards work. They offer a competitive salary, a full range of benefits including medical and dental health insurance and vacation, sick, and holiday pay along with disability and life insurance. Also they offer a 401k along with company contributions and the potential for incentive bonuses and compensation for professional license fees and annual reviews with the possibility of raises.