is a full-service environmental consulting firm with expertise in all aspects of environmental consulting
, including: environmental due diligence, environmental engineering, site assessment and remediation
, environmental health and safety (EH&S)
, industrial hygiene, hazardous building material assessments, emergency response
, and multi-media sampling and related field services. They are a national company headquartered on the East Coast, with branch offices throughout the USA
They are in need of immediately:
A Senior Environmental Health and Safety Specialist
Santa Clara, California
- Location: Santa Clara, California.
- Chemical engineer registration preferred.
- 15+ year experience with BS and MS.
- Registration as a Certified Safety Professional (CSP) and Certified Industrial Hygienist (CIH) a plus.
- Expertise working on a wide range of projects within the Environmental Health and Safety (EHS) field.
- Experience with process hazards analysis and the development of procedures to manage hazards within the workplace.
- Experienced with EHS audits and assessments at a variety of R&D and manufacturing sites in the electronics and biotechnology industries
- Experience working with hazardous materials and hazards control in laboratory environments and manufacturing facilities.
- Experience evaluating the applications of Building and Fire Codes and hazardous materials management regulations to industrial EHS applications and operations.
- Experience providing regulatory interpretation for chemically intensive production processes, waste treatment, hazardous materials and hazardous waste management systems.
- Experience as a technical liaison with regulatory agencies for EHS issues associated with A&E design and facilities construction projects.
- Well versed with California regulatory framework.
- Expertise in the preparation of proposals and cost estimates.
Excellent as project manager and client relationship manager