Branch Manager Contractors Electrical Supplies
Full Job Description
Our Client has hundreds of branches in the United States and more overseas.
They will continue to grow and prosper because our fundamental business philosophy works: emphasis on entrepreneurial spirit, expert knowledge, strong incentives for our employees, and devotion to our proven business principles of “Service, Integrity, and Reliability.”
If you have a strong work ethic and a high standard of integrity and are a leader who enjoys coaching and developing a team of enthusiastic professionals this position might be for you? The focus is on running the branch like it’s your own business with the focus on making profits.
Compensation includes Branch Profit Sharing that can result in managers earning way into six-figure salaries $$$$$.
Also included is a $5,000 Bonus upon accepting our Clients Offer
Here is a list of the branch manager duties:
· Achieve sales, gross profit, and profit-sharing goals through recruitment, development, training, coaching, evaluation, and management of your team.
· Determine targeted customer account potential, establish sales goals for those accounts, and hold salespeople accountable for achieving those goals.
· Analyze financial reports and implement strategies to increase sales, improve productivity, and manage expenses.
benefits package includes:
· Medical, dental, vision, and prescription coverage
· 401 (k) and retirement cash account
· Life insurance
· Paid vacation, holidays, and sick time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
· College degree or equivalent industry experience
· Minimum 3+ years of electrical wholesale distribution experience
· Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build and maintain quality relationships with employees, customers, and vendors
· Ability to interpret financial data to determine the success/failure of plans and take the appropriate action to adjust business plans to ensure success
· Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel) skills
Our ideal candidate will also:
· Have a comprehensive knowledge of industry products
· Previous experience with an inventory management system
· A demonstrated history of leadership experience
- Driver's License (Required and in good standing)
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place