Our Client is a nationwide leader in civil engineering, materials testing and geotechnical consulting services for environmental, industrial and infrastructure construction projects. It currently has over 4,000 employees and 150 offices throughout the USA.
They are a great company.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Perform conceptual, preliminary and detailed final design calculations for water and wastewater facilities including tanks, buildings, and miscellaneous structures.
- Perform structural calculations, preparation of technical specifications, site investigations, recommendations on structural repairs, reviewing shop drawings and supervision of designers.
- Experience in the design of reinforced concrete tanks and pumping stations, steel pipe support structures, masonry buildings, pre-engineered building, wood structures and FRP and aluminum platforms.
- Experience in inspection of existing structures and providing solutions for the maintenance, repair, or replacement of any type of structure.
- Ability to access condition and lead development of rehabilitation design for existing facilities.
- In-depth knowledge of structural design standards and codes
- Proficient in the use of computer software for the analysis and design of ordinary and/or complex structures.
- Ability to lead structural design tasks by overseeing a design team, and coordinating with project managers.
- Preparation of technical specifications, technical reports, design calculations, and provisions of construction phase services.
- Exhibits excellent written and oral communication skills.