Our client, an established Geotechnical firm, located in San Diego, CA is hiring a Principal Geotechnical Engineer. In this position, the selected candidate will
oversee projects, staff and project geotechnical engineers, review engineering analyses, review laboratory test data, prepare and review engineering reports. Ideal candidate should have a minimum of 8 years of work experience as a project, senior or principal engineer.
- Registered Professional Engineer (PE) and GE required
- 8 or more years of related experience in consulting engineering firm or related service business and knowledge of applicable laws and regulations required
- Other Knowledge and Skills: Knowledge of the most current technologies/methodologies in field of expertise
- Excellent communication skills
- Tech savvy with ability to learn programs easily
WE ARE AN EXECUTIVE SEARCH FIRM SO PLEASE ATTACH YOUR UPDATED RESUME IN PDF OR WORD INCLUDING COMPENSATION REQUIREMENTS