Health, 401k, Profit Sharing, Commissions, Bonuses, and more
Our Client's location in San Jose is a branch of a multi-billion dollar
international electrical distribution company selling lighting to commercial and industrial customers. They are committed to providing a local inventory of lighting and electrical products and services to meet the needs of their customers. They provide a casual but focused team oriented work environment. Of course LED lighting will open up many new doors and add lots more business.
They have a superior compensation package that includes a stong base salary plus bonus, profit sharing at the end of the year and commissions on each quote that can bring your W2 to six figures and beyond. "The sky is the limit"
• Thorough knowledge of lighting products Quotations and PM.
• Ability to effectively communicate with outside sales staff, customers and co-workers to satisfy job requirements.
• Ability to prioritize and organize job tasks.
• Ability to perform mathematical calculations required to accurately complete assigned tasks.
• Ability & willingness to pitch in and help others if required.
• High school diploma with minimum 2 years related experience, specificallywith lighting and products.
• Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks and deadlines.
• Strong leadership and organizational skills.
• Excellent negotiation skills, interpersonal skills and ability to drive decisions with influence.
• Product and application knowledge essential.
• Qualified applicants must be customer oriented and motivated with excellent communication, organization and problem-solving skills.
• Intermediate/advanced computer skills, specifically with Excel/Outlook/Word.
compensation base up to $80,000 DOE plus bonus and profit sharing can equal a package of up to over $100,000.00 plus.
This job is posted by an executive recruiting firm so please send resumes in MS Work or PDF.