Aircraft Structures Service Engineer-MRO AIRLINES
To design, specify and/or develop technical specifications for configuration, repair, operation and maintenance of airplanes, engines and components, and their associated systems and equipment to assure or enhance safety, reliability and economic utilization while keeping with federal aviation regulations and manufacturer's published data.
- Provide maintenance and repair services.
- Document repairs.
- Resolve Structures & design problems.
- Analyze materials.
- Develops processes to accomplish the various procedures in the structural repair and restoration of components.
- Supports Quality Assurance personnel and Mechanics.
- Collaborates effectively with a cross functional team and coordinates with external customers.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Assist with developing and implementing troubleshooting guidance.
- Provide troubleshooting assistance/guidance.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering.
- 7 years related professional aircraft engineering experience.
- Airframe and/or powerplant licenses(s) preferred.
- Strong analytical, communication and technical writing skills.
- Experience working on aircraft modifications and/or in an MRO environment performing design to return aircraft to an airworthy condition preferred.
- General knowledge of aircraft structures
- Service Engineering experience in aircraft systems in Airline, aircraft OEM, or component OEM.
- Experience with root cause analysis (RCA) and Failure Mode Effect Analysis (FEMA) methods, practices, and corrective action development
- Project management experience.
- Prior structures or repair experience (including MRO) preferred.
COMPENSATION: $75,000 TO $105,000 DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE, FANTASTIC BENEFITS AND MORE
THIS JOB IS POSTED BY AN EXECUTIVE SEARCH FIRM PLEASE SEND ALL RESUMES IN MS WORD OR PDF